Monday, August 20, 2012

Arts council president on the mend after close call

For those of you who aren't Facebook Friends with our fearless leader, arts council President Rich DiCarlo, he asked me to write a brief post letting folks know that he's doing OK. 

He's in Florida with his family, but he's not having much of a vacation. He has been in the hospital for several days because of an irregular heart beat. 

I thought he sounded like his old self, given the circumstances.

Rich's Facebook post follows:
Hi everybody, I will be o.k...I have been in the hospital down here. In Florida ,while vacationing with my family. No heart attack ...tachycardia ...that explains my sluggish feeling and inability to walk or run ... It's a wake up call. good news is I will lose massive weight with a lifestyle change. I will eventually reverse the diabetes etc... Plus...I'll be around to make the changes.
This was a close call.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment